Energy efficient LED lighting and Infrared heating solutions
Infrared heating heats objects (such as people and furniture) that are within a certain directional range. In place of bulky radiators or freestanding heaters, infrared technology is used to deliver heat through panels (like picture frames), mirrors and bar heaters which can be fixed on walls or ceilings. These infrared heaters can be thermostatically controlled with either fixed controls, wirelessly or through an app.
What are the benefits?
- Energy efficient: infrared heating uses 60-75% less energy thereby saving on energy bills and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Space saving: infrared panels can be wall or ceiling mounted and just need an electricity source to operate.
- Almost any space or location: heating panels can be installed in large industrial warehouses, commercial offices, retail outlets, receptions, living spaces, outdoor spaces (such as garden centres), the list goes on.
- Aesthetics: the panels come in plain colours or can be customised with photographs, corporate images, logos or messages.
- Low installation and no maintenance costs: infrared heating panels are quick and easy to install (no pipework, no boilers), have a life of 100,000 hours, with no maintenance costs for the term of its life.
Interested in finding out more? Complete the enquiry form and we will arrange a site visit.